July 23, 2008 at 10:59 | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

I finally fixed the AUTOLOAD method in ModulePanel! I don’t know what I was thinking when I originally wrote it, but the new write is great! I have also moved a lot of methods around to better support working with versions and the OOP concept. The biggest change is condensing the ModuleTree::Batch* methods to Frame::SetAction(@_,$cmd). This way means a lot less to debug and less code to sift through. I am currently working on condensing a lot of my code and implementing the Update Wizard. Hopefully, I will be done with the wizard by week’s end.

Next week: sifting through my code to take advantage of new routines, commenting code, and my first CPAN module release!

The week after next: CPAN author utilities!


Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: